Cirrus Merino Navy Blue Infinity Scarf
The Cirrus Merino Infinity Scarf is luxuriously soft with 100% merino wool, and cheeky with its large-scale stitches. This is an infinity scarf, or a loop with no ends, and it measures approximately 7″ wide with a circumference of 62″.
This is not just any infinity scarf, but one that has multi-length loops, which gives you many fun styling options. Here are some of my favorite ways of wearing this scarf:
- Hang it around your neck without wrapping any of the loops for a three-tiered look.
- Double wrap one of the longer loops, and you’ll get the long strand-of-pearls look.
- Double wrap both of the longer loops for maximum warmth and volume.
- Place the large rectangular section either to one side of your neck.
- Center the large rectangular section behind your neck.
The Cirrus Merino Infinity Scarf’s merino wool is lofty and smooshy, like how you imagined long strands of clouds would feel like, when you were a kid. The super large-scale stitches add a bit of humor with a modern yet cozy texture.
- 7″ wide x 62″ interior circumference
- 100% merino wool
- Dry clean or hand wash and air dry flat. Do not use bleach.
- Hand-knit in Los Angeles with yarn from the U.S.A.
Order by noon (PT), August 20 to get it between August 22, 2018 and August 26, 2018.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
1 in stock