Cirrus Infinity Scarf
The Cirrus Infinity Scarf is edgy and cheeky with its large-scale stitches and its three-tiered styling. This is an infinity scarf, or a loop with no ends, and it measures approximately 7.5″ wide with a circumference of 69″.
This is not just any infinity scarf, but one that has multi-length loops, which gives you many fun styling options. Here are some of my favorite ways of wearing this scarf:
- Hang it around your neck without wrapping any of the loops for a three-tiered look.
- Double wrap one of the longer loops, and you'll get the long strand-of-pearls look.
- Double wrap both of the longer loops for maximum warmth and volume.
- Place the large rectangular section either to one side of your neck.
- Center the large rectangular section behind your neck.
The Cirrus Infinity Scarf's wool is super thick and and smooshy. The super large-scale stitches add a bit of humor with a modern yet cozy texture.
- 7″ wide x 69″ interior circumference
- 100% wool
- Dry clean or hand wash and air dry flat. Do not use bleach.
- Hand-knit in Los Angeles with imported yarn.
Order by noon (PT), August 20 to get it between August 22, 2018 and August 26, 2018.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
1 in stock