The Cirrus Merino Infinity Scarf’s merino wool is lofty and smooshy, like how you imagined long strands of clouds would feel like, when you were a kid. The super large-scale stitches add a bit of humor with a modern yet cozy texture.
Here are some of my favorite ways of wearing this scarf:
- Hang it around your neck without wrapping any of the loops for a three-tiered look.
- Double wrap one of the longer loops, and you’ll get the long strand-of-pearls look.
- Double wrap both of the longer loops for maximum warmth and volume.
- Place the large rectangular section either to one side of your neck.
- Center the large rectangular section behind your neck.
- 7″ wide x 62″ interior circumference
- 100% merino wool
- Dry clean or hand wash and air dry flat. Do not use bleach.
- Hand-knit in Los Angeles with yarn from the U.S.A.