This is not just any infinity scarf, but one that has multi-length loops, which gives you many fun styling options. Here are some of my favorite ways of wearing this scarf:
- Hang it around your neck without wrapping any of the loops for a three-tiered look.
- Double wrap one of the longer loops, and you’ll get the long strand-of-pearls look.
- Double wrap both of the longer loops for maximum warmth and volume.
- Place the large rectangular section either to one side of your neck.
- Center the large rectangular section behind your neck.
The Cirrus Infinity Scarf’s wool is super thick and smooshy. The super large-scale stitches add a bit of humor with a modern yet cozy texture.
- 7″ wide x 69″ interior circumference
- 100% wool
- Dry clean or hand wash and air dry flat. Do not use bleach.
- Hand-knit in Los Angeles with imported yarn.